Sunday 25 March 2012

Evaluation Question 7

Question 7: Looking back at your preliminary task, what do you feel you have learnt in the progression from it to the full product?

Looking back, I think I have vastly improved my filming skills. I have learnt to use camera angles to add atmosphere and emotion to the shots in my thriller.

My preliminary task consisted of mainly some bird's eye view shots, medium close up shot, tracking shot and shot-reverse shot, while my thriller consisted of all these previously mentioned shots but we added some long shots, handheld pan, low angled, handheld tracking, point of view and over the shoulder shots.








As i changed the software i was editing on from Adobe in our prelim task to iMovie on my personal computer, I gained a basic knowledge on how to work both of these softwares, but managed to deepen my knowledge and refine my ability on using iMovie.
I have also learnt a lot about differentiating between various target audiences and different ways of targeting these specific audiences, for example via the internet.  


No comments:

Post a Comment